*Please note: our Exhibitor site is currently housed at www3.breastsurgeons.org. Contact Jane Conway at email@example.com for more information.
The American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting provides surgeons with the most current information on products and services related to the treatment of breast disease. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the educational programming by providing opportunities for displays of products and services that can be used to promote research and improve the standards of practice.
- Access to more than 1,700 surgeons with a dedicated interest in treating breast disease
- Complimentary listing in all meeting publications, including the Final Program and on the Society website with link to company website
- Complimentary upgraded profile of your company and products in the Exhibitor Listing included in meeting app
- (4) complimentary exhibitor badges for your staff for every 100 s/f of booth space contracted
- The traffic building social events in the exhibit hall - Opening Reception, (2) lunches and (4) breaks (exhibitors are invited to participate in food functions held in the exhibit hall)
- Complimentary copies of the 20th Annual Meeting Final Program
- Access to the general session (standing room only - if space allows)
- Complimentary pre-registration and post-registration mailing labels of meeting attendees* (*The Society must receive a copy of your marketing piece for approval before the list can be sent.)
To complete your booth application, please complete the following information. Your participation will be confirmed once you have completed the booth application and the Society has received booth payment fee in full.
Exhibit Space Assignments: Exhibit space will be assigned the week of January 14, 2019, using the Society's exhibitor priority points system. To be included in the initial booth assignment, we must receive your application and full payment no later than January 11, 2019. Any exhibit space applications received after January 11, 2019 will be assigned based on space availability. The exhibit application is subject to the approval of the management of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. Please refer to the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations for further information.
Exhibit Booth Set-up and Specifications: Each 10x10 booth comes with an 8' high black back drape‚ 36" high black side dividers and a 7" x 44" one-line identification sign. The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted. Your booth does not come with furniture. The ceiling height in the Trinity Exhibit Hall is 18’ and no hanging signs are allowed. Island booth height will be restricted to 16’ and all in-line booths heights are restricted to 8’. ASBrS approval is required for all island booth designs. Please exercise good judgment in the design and planning of your exhibit space and demonstrate consideration for other exhibiting companies who will be occupying adjacent space. The Society follows the IAEE’s display rules and regulations to create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for our events. Please contact the Society if you have questions or concerns regarding special booth design and/or construction.
More details regarding booth specifications are included in the Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit as well as the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations, which will both be posted in your Exhibitor Ready Room.
BOOTH SPACE REQUESTPlease exercise good judgment in the design and planning of your exhibit space and demonstrate consideration for other exhibiting companies who will be occupying adjacent space. Please contact the Society if you have questions or concerns regarding special booth design and/or construction.
- $55.00 per square foot per 10'x10' inline booth
- $80.00 per square foot for island booth