Annual Meeting FAQs
- When and where is the meeting this year?
- How do I register for the meeting?
- What are the meeting registration fees?
- What does the meeting registration fee include?
- How do I receive the student rate for the meeting?
- Can I register for the meeting if I am not a member of the society?
- I am an international attendee and I am having trouble making my registration payment. How should I proceed?
- I am an international attendee, how do I request a letter of invitation for a visa?
- Can I register onsite for the meeting?
- Can I register for the Exhibit Hall only?
- How can I add a course to my registration if I have already registered and paid for the meeting?
- I’ve registered for the meeting but unexpectedly cannot attend. May I send someone else in my place?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy for registration?
- How can I print a meeting registration receipt?
- What does a Guest Registration include?
- Who should I contact with additional questions regarding registration?
- What hotel will serve as the headquarter hotel?
- How do I make a hotel reservation?
- Will I receive a confirmation from the hotel?
- What is the deadline for making a hotel reservation?
- What is the hotel cancellation policy for ASBrS meeting attendees?
- Is the society providing transportation from the airport to the hotel?
- The hotel does not have or there is a problem with my reservation. Who should I speak to prior to arrival?
- The hotel does not have or there is a problem with my reservation. Who should I speak to onsite?
- How do I make changes to my hotel reservation?
- I found a cheaper hotel rate on a discount website. Why should I reserve my room with the ASBrS’ Official Housing Partner?
- What are the closest airports and what is the commute time to the hotel from the airport?
- Is there an Exhibit Hall at the meeting?
- What are the dates and hours for exhibiting?
- Can I pay my annual membership dues onsite?
- Will I have access to meeting materials on your website?
- Does the 2017 Annual Meeting offer CMEs?
- Is child care available?
- Is there a designated space to nurse my baby?
- Are there organized activities for guests?
- Does the hotel offer assistance for visitors with disabilities and special needs?
- Can I leave my belongings, suit case, etc. at the registration counter?
- How can I submit my abstract?
- If a colleague is also submitting an abstract, can we request they be presented together, or near each other?
- If my abstract has been selected do I still have to register and pay for the meeting?
- Can I view the abstracts before the meeting?
The American Society of Breast Surgeons 18th Annual Meeting will be held April 26-30, 2017, in Las Vegas, NV at the Bellagio Las Vegas.
Please log in to your account on our website at www.breastsurgeons.org and click on the annual meeting tab to register. If you do not have an account with us please create one and then click on the annual meeting tab.
Please visit the Registration Fees page at the following link for more information:
The meeting registration fee includes tuition for the general session; electronic handouts and presentations; on-demand access to videos of the general session presentations; general session breakfasts, lunches, refreshment breaks; and admittance to the opening reception, exhibit hall, poster session and reception, as well as the president’s reception. AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be earned by attending the meeting.
ASBrS Student Member
- Be signed by your program director
- State the program you are enrolled in
- Include the start and end dates of the program
- Be submitted with your meeting registration.
As a member you may complete our online meeting registration form and do not need to provide a verification letter.Student Non-Member
As a non-member you must complete a paper registration form and provide a program verification letter. To access a paper registration form, please log in to your ASBrS account on our website and click on the link to start the online registration process. At the top of the registration form there are instructions and a link to the paper registration form. The verification letter must:
I am an international attendee and I am having trouble making my registration payment. How should I proceed?If you are unable to make your payment through our PayPal payment service please contact the society at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.breastsurgeons.org , click on the annual meeting tab and go to the drop down tab entitled letter of invitation to print a copy of the invitation letter or to request a personalized letter of invitation, please email your request to email@example.com. A letter will be sent to you via email in 2-3 business days.
I’ve registered for the meeting but unexpectedly cannot attend. May I send someone else in my place?You may send a colleague in your place but you must request a meeting registration transfer in writing by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. https://www.breastsurgeons.org/new_layout/annual_meeting/fees_2017.php
Please contact the ASBS office at 877-992-5470 or email your questions to email@example.com.
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The hotel does not have or there is a problem with my reservation. Who should I speak to prior to arrival?
As your room is reserved in the Society’s housing block, the hotel will not be able to assist with any questions or concerns regarding your reservation prior to arrival. Please do not contact the hotel directly. If you have any questions or concerns prior to arriving onsite, you must contact our housing bureau. Contact information can be found on your reservation acknowledgement and/or meeting registration confirmation.
If the front desk staff at the Bellagio is not able to assist you with your reservation questions or concerns, please visit the Society’s housing desk, onsite at the Bellagio. Location and times of availability are TBD.
I found a cheaper hotel rate on a discount website. Why should I reserve my room with the ASBrS’ Official Housing Partner?The Society has negotiated special room rates, including a waived resort fee, at the Bellagio for our meeting attendees. In exchange for these negotiated rates, the Society has a contractual obligation to fill a minimum number of room nights during the annual meeting. Therefore, it is important that your room reservation is credited to the Society’s room block. Please be sure to book your accommodations using the link provided on your meeting registration confirmation. Doing so will help to ensure that the Society is not assessed a financial penalty.
Yes, attendees and guests will have the opportunity to visit the industry’s top vendors in the Exhibit Hall located in the Tower Ballroom. Exhibitors will showcase the latest technology and the newest procedures. You will be able to meet with company representatives and see this technology first-hand.
Thursday, April 27:
- Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Breaks in Exhibit Hall: 9:00 am – 9:30 am and 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm
Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
Exhibitor Forum: 2:30 pm (location TBD)
Exhibit Hall Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Breaks in Exhibit Hall: 9:30 am – 10:00 am and 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm
Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 11:45 pm – 1:30 pm
Please click the following link for more information about our exhibitors:
American Society of Breast Surgeons
10330 Old Columbia Road, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
The American Society of Breast Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.http://www.lvcva.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a colleague is also submitting an abstract, can we request they be presented together, or near each other?Posters will be grouped by topic and the staff will try to accommodate your request, but ASBrS cannot guarantee this. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Yes. The abstracts will be available online in April on the society website.