Thursday, April 30
Enjoy food and drink while meeting fellow attendees and representatives from the industry's top vendors and getting a first look at this year’s exhibits.
Friday, May 1
Get an update on the Society's programs and activities from our leadership at the annual business meeting. All Society members are encouraged to attend.
Don't miss this opportunity to review the latest scientific developments in a relaxing atmosphere and meet the presenters, while enjoying light refreshments. Free to all registered general session attendees.
Saturday, May 2
Join your colleagues in a toast to Society President Jill Dietz, MD, at the President’s Reception.
The following presentations will also be made at the reception:
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Foundation Awards
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Foundation/Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine Award
- American Society of Breast Surgeons/American College of Surgeons International Scholarship
- Scientific Session Awards:
- Outstanding Scientific Presentation Award
- George Peters Award
- Scientific Impact Award
- Recognition of outgoing board members
Industry Supported Events
Our Industry-Supported Events page has details on industry-supported symposia throughout the Annual Meeting.