The American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting provides surgeons with the most current information on products and services related to the treatment of breast disease. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the educational programming by providing opportunities for displays of products and services that can be used to promote research and improve the standards of practice.
- Access to more than 1,700 surgeons with a dedicated interest in treating breast disease
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meeting Program and on the Society website with a link to the company website
- Complimentary upgraded profile of your company and products in the ASBrS meeting application
- 4 complimentary exhibitor staff badges for every 100 sq. ft of booth space contracted
- Traffic draws in the Exhibit Hall such as the Opening Reception, (4) breaks, and (2) lunches (Exhibitors are invited to participate in Exhibit Hall food functions)
- Complimentary copies of the 21st Annual Meeting Final Program
- Access to the General Session (Standing room only, if space allows)
- Access to pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing labels (Exhibitor must submit the request form with a copy of their marketing piece to the Society for approval to receive mailing labels.)
- Complimentary list of pre- and post-meeting attendees (Name, City, State and Country only) sent via email
Booth Space Pricing
$60.00 per sq. ft per 10' x 10' inline booth
- 10' x 10' = (100 sq. ft - $6,000)
- 10' x 20' = (200 sq. ft - $12,000)
- 10' x 30' = (300 sq. ft - $18,000)
$85.00 per sq. ft for island booths*
- 20' x 20' = (400 sq. ft - $34,000)
- 20' x 30' = (600 sq. ft - $51,000)
*The minimum sized island booth is 20' x 20'.
Exhibit Booth Set-up and Specifications
Inline Booths: Each 10' x 10' booth comes with an 8' high black back drape‚ 36" high black side dividers and a 7" x 44" one-line identification sign. Inline booths height must not exceed 8'. No hanging signs are allowed.
Island Booths: An island booth is defined as 20' x 20' or larger with aisles on all four sides. There is no pipe and drape construction or 7" x 44" booth identification sign provided. The maximum height of an island booth at ASBrS 2020 in the Bellagio is sixteen feet (16' from the floor to the top of any booth components). No hanging signs are allowed.
NOTE: The Exhibit Hall is carpeted and booths are not furnished.
NEW! ASBrS approval is required for all booth designs. Please exercise good judgment in the design and planning of your exhibit space and demonstrate consideration for other exhibiting companies who will be occupying adjacent space. The Society display rules and regulations create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for our events. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns regarding booth design and/or construction. More details regarding booth specifications are included in the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations as well as the Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit, available January 2020.
Application Submission Processing and Booth Placement
A completed booth application submitted by an authorized representative of the applicant's firm shall become a binding contract when approved by an authorized representative of The American Society of Breast Surgeons and payment in full is received. Exhibit space will be assigned the week of January 13, 2020, using the Society's exhibitor priority points system. To be included in the initial booth assignment, we must receive your application and full payment no later than January 10, 2020. Any exhibit space applications received after January 10, 2020 will be assigned based on space availability. An electronic notification will verify acceptance of the application. Booth confirmations will be sent electronically after the booth is assigned.
Acceptance of Exhibits
The exhibit application is subject to the approval of the management of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. The ASBrS reserves the right to refuse applications or remove exhibits or parts of exhibits not meeting standards required or expected for The ASBrS 21st Annual Meeting and/or for products or services unrelated to the purpose of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. All booth activities and content must be professional and educational related to the treatment of breast disease. The Exhibit Hall atmosphere must be congruent with the mission of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. Please refer to the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations for further information.