The American Society of Breast Surgeons (ASBrS), the primary leadership organization for general surgeons who treat patients with breast disease, is committed to continually improving the practice of breast surgery by serving as an advocate for surgeons who seek excellence in the care of breast patients. This mission is accomplished by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and by promoting education, research, and the development of advanced surgical techniques. The ASBrS recognizes the essential role industry plays to further this mission to develop best practices in breast surgery and improved patient care through collaboration. Your participation as a supporter of the Annual Meeting increases your visibility to ASBrS members and keeps your company and products in front of surgeons who treat patients with breast disease.
The following information outlines support opportunities related to the ASBrS 21st Annual Meeting, April 29–May 3, 2020, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The ASBrS anticipates more than 1,700 surgeons to attend the meeting.
Acknowledgment of support typically includes:
- Complimentary listing on the Society website
- One priority point per $1000 in support – used to obtain premium booth space
- Signage and other visuals at sponsored events
- Acknowledgment in sponsored publications and meeting app
- Listing in the Annual Meeting Program and other meeting materials