Breast360.org is an innovative patient-centered website dedicated to informing patients, caregivers, and the general public on all matters pertaining to breast health. Designed to engage, educate, and empower patients, caregivers and families so they will be better able to make informed decisions about breast health care, the website is a comprehensive resource for reliable information written solely by breast surgeons and collaborating experts.
Breast360.org was developed to reach a wide and diverse audience of readers. This includes women and men of all ages and ethnicities. Particular attention has been made to ensure that the articles, videos, and resources are concise and easy to understand. The website uniquely addresses specific concerns and covers the entire spectrum of breast issues, from benign breast concerns to breast cancer diagnosis and survival, historical treatments, and the latest medical news. Breast360.org reaches patients in the United States and internationally. Since launching in November 2015, tens of thousands of users from every state in the U.S. as well as over 150 countries have accessed the site.
Breast360.org provides the following:
- Reliable information on all types of breast disease
- Tools for decision-making, intended for patients who have been diagnosed with breast cancer
- Links to helpful resources, including information on clinical trials, as well as resource sites for specific underserved groups
- More than 200 articles and resources, including blogs, podcasts, website references, and news stories, on such topics as benign breast issues, breast imaging and diagnosis, risk prevention and genetics, breast surgery, and breast cancer
- Content on the site is updated and new content added regularly to make sure current information is available.