Annual Meeting Registration Fees
Registration fee includes tuition, an electronic course syllabus and handouts, breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Note: Industry technical/scientific staff and representatives are prohibited from registering for pre-meeting courses with a workshop or demonstration (Oncoplastics, Surgical Techniques to Manage Lymphedema, Stereotactic, Breast Ultrasound) and Sunrise Workshops.
2019 Pre‑Meeting Courses
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
|Beginner Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Skills Course with Cadaver Lab (Closed)||$2,100||$2,400||$2,200||$2,500|
|Intermediate Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Skills Course with Cadaver Lab||$2,100||$2,400||$2,200||$2,500|
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
|Surgical Techniques for the Prevention and Management of Lymphedema: LYMPHA, ARM, LN Transfer with Cadaver Lab (Closed)||$1,200||$1,500||$1,300||$1,600|
|Genetics Primer for Breast Surgeons||$450||$750||$550||$850|
|Stereotactic Breast Biopsy: An Introductory Course||$775||$1,075||$875||$1,175|
|Back to Basics Refresher: Practical Application of Breast Imaging to Enhance Your Clinical Practice and Improve Patient Outcomes||$325||$475||$425||$575|
|Endocrine Therapy for Surgeons: Chemoprevention, Neoadjuvant,and Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy||$325||$475||$425||$575|
|Sustainability in Breast Surgery: Combating Physician Burnout||$325||$475||$425||$575|
|Basic Coding and Documentation||$200||$350||$300||$450|
|Advanced Coding and Documentation||$250||$400||$350||$500|
Thursday, May 2, 2019
|Surgical Techniques to Manage Benign and High-Risk Breast Diseases: How I Do It||$450||$750||$550||$850|
|Advanced Breast Imaging: MBI, ABUS, Tomo, CE-MRI, Fast-MRI, Breast PEM||$325||$475||$425||$575|
|Breast Ultrasound: An Introductory Course (Closed)||$775||$1,075||$875||$1,175|
|Survivorship: How to Set Up a Survivorship Program that Fulfills ASCO, CoC and NAPBC Criteria and Integrative Approaches to Breast Cancer Survivorship||$450||$750||$550||$850|
*Onsite registration for pre-meeting courses is subject to availability
**The Fellows Track is a special supplemental course designed to address the unique needs of current and prospective breast fellows. Participation in the program is reserved for fellows participating in a year-long multidisciplinarybreast surgery fellowship program and residents entering or interested in a breast fellowship. Fellows who are registered forthe annual meeting may attend this program free of charge. However, attendees must also pre-register for the Fellows Track. All non-member fellows or residents must provide a letter from their program director verifying their status to register forboth the Fellows Track and Annual Meeting.
Registration fee includes tuition for the general session, electronic handouts and presentations, access to videos of the general session presentations, general session breakfasts, lunches, refreshment breaks, and admission to the opening reception, exhibit hall, poster session and reception, as well as the president's reception.
*(verification letter needed at time of registration)
Note: Industry technical/scientific staff and representatives are prohibited from registering as a student/resident/fellow non-member
Other Optional Fees
On or before April 11, 2019
|Sunrise Workshops*||$60||Subject to availability|
*Industry technical/scientific staff and representatives is prohibited from registering for Sunrise Workshops
**Only general session registrants may register a guest. Fee includes admission to Thursday Opening Reception, Friday and Saturday Poster Session and Receptions, and Saturday President’s Reception only. Guest registrations are nonrefundable.
Note: Guest registration is not available for industry technical/scientific staff and representatives.
|Breast Ultrasound Certification Written Exam||$200|
|Stereotactic Procedures Certification Written Exam||$100|
- All cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 11, 2019. Approved refunds will be issued, less a $75 administrative fee.
- In the event the Society cancels any portion of the meeting, including pre-meeting courses, sunrise workshops, guest registration, certification exams and the general session, the Society management shall determine an equitable basis for the refund or return of the associated fees, after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made.
- Pre-meeting course, sunrise workshop and guest registration cancellations and refund requests will not be honored after the April 11, 2019 cancellation deadline due to expenditures and commitments already made, however you may transfer your pre-meeting course, sunrise workshop, or guest registration to a colleague. The Society requires written notification for transfer of a registration.
- Refunds cannot be processed on-site for any registration fees.
- The Society office will process all approved refunds within 30 business days.
- Hotel registration cancellation/transfer must be handled directly with Atlas Travel Meetings & Incentives. Please refer to your reservation acknowledgement for contact details.
- Should you have any questions regarding the policy outlined above, please contact the Society at 410-381-9500 or email email@example.com.