Our priority is the safety and welfare of our members, attendees, exhibitors and guests. As such, ASBrS is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for admittance to our Annual Meeting at Wynn Las Vegas, April 6–10, 2022. The only exemptions to this policy will be for religious or medical reasons. In addition, all attendees must comply with Wynn safety protocols in place at the time of the meeting.
We require either:
- Verification of COVID Vaccination, OR
- A negative COVID test taken with 72 hours of arrival on-site for allowable exemptions. The test must be administered by a medical professional, presented on official paperwork and not be self-administered.
ASBrS is working on a technology solution that will enable meeting registrants to verify COVID-19 vaccination prior to, or on-site at, the meeting. Information will be communicated to registered attendees and posted to our website as soon as possible.
For the purposes of attendance to ASBrS 2022, a person is considered fully vaccinated*:
- Two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- Final dose of COVID-19 vaccine must be administered two weeks prior to arrival.