The American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting provides surgeons with the most current information on products and services related to the treatment of breast disease. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the educational programming by providing opportunities for displays of products and services that can be used to promote research and improve the standards of practice.
- Access to more than 1,700 surgeons with a dedicated interest in treating breast disease
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meeting Program and on the Society website with a company description and link to the company website
- Complimentary upgraded profile of your company and products in the ASBrS meeting application
- 4 complimentary exhibitor staff badges for every 100 sq. ft of booth space contracted
- Traffic draws in the Exhibit Hall such as the Opening Reception, (4) breaks, and (2) lunches (Exhibitors are invited to participate in Exhibit Hall food functions)
- Complimentary copies of the 24th Annual Meeting Final Program
- Access to the General Session (Standing room only, and if space allows)
- Access to pre- and post-meeting mailing labels of registrants who opt-in to share their mailing address. (Exhibitor must submit the request form with a copy of their marketing piece to the ASBrS for approval to receive mailing labels.)
- Complimentary list of pre- and post-meeting registrants who share their Name, City, State, Postal Code, and Country sent via email
Not Able to Exhibit in Person?
Contact Jane Conway for alternative opportunities.
Booth Space Pricing
Exhibit Booth Set-up and Specifications
- Inline Booths: Each 10’ x 10’ booth comes with an 8' high black back drape‚ 36" high black side dividers and a 7" x 44" one-line identification sign. Inline booths height must not exceed 8’. No hanging signs are allowed.
- Island Booths: An island booth is defined as 20’ x 20’ or larger with aisles on all four sides. There is no pipe and drape construction or 7 x 44” booth identification sign provided. The maximum height of an island booth for ASBrS 2023 at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center is sixteen feet (16’) from the floor to the top of all booth components). No hanging signs are allowed.
NOTE: The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted and booths are not furnished. The island booth maximum height is 16’ and inline booth maximum height is 8’.
MANDATORY—ASBrS approval is required for all booth designs. Please exercise good judgment in the design and planning of your exhibit space and demonstrate consideration for other exhibiting companies who will be occupying adjacent space. The Society display rules and regulations create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for our events. Please contact the Society if you have questions or concerns regarding special booth design and/or construction.
More details regarding booth specifications are included in the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations as well as the Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit, which will be posted in the Exhibitor Ready Room.
Acceptance of Exhibits
The exhibit application is subject to the approval of the management of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. The ASBrS reserves the right to refuse applications or remove exhibits or parts of exhibits not meeting standards required or expected for The ASBrS 24th Annual Meeting and/or for products or services unrelated to the purpose of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. All booth activities and content must be professional and educational related to the treatment of breast disease. The Exhibit Hall atmosphere must be congruent with the mission of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. Please refer to the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations for further information.
To secure a booth, complete your booth application online and submit payment in full via the online exhibit space application. Your participation will be confirmed once the completed booth application and payment in full is received and approved by ASBrS.
Application Submission Processing and Booth Placement
A completed booth application submitted by an authorized representative of the applicant’s firm shall become a binding contract when approved by an authorized representative of The American Society of Breast Surgeons and payment in full is received. Exhibit Space Assignments: NEW! Exhibiting companies who qualify for the priority placement will be assigned an appointment date and time they will meet virtually with ASBrS to select their booth location. Exhibit space will be assigned beginning the week of January 13, 2023, using the ASBrS exhibitor priority points system. To be included in the initial booth assignment, we must receive your application and full payment no later than January 6, 2023. Any exhibit space applications received after January 6, 2023, will be assigned based on space availability. An electronic notification will verify acceptance of the application. Booth confirmations will be sent electronically after the booth is assign