The American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting provides surgeons with the most current information on products and services related to the treatment of breast disease. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the educational programming by providing opportunities for displays of products and services that can be used to promote research and improve the standards of practice.
- Virtual Booth Profile on the ASBrS 22nd Annual Meeting website
- Non-compete dedicated exhibit hours - call outs on meeting agenda each day
- 10 complimentary exhibitor staff registration to attend the virtual education programs held during April 29 through May 2, 2021 – valued at $5450
- Complimentary online profile in ASBrS Industry Product Showcase
- Access to pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing labels
- Complimentary list of pre- and post-meeting attendees (Name, City, State, Country) sent via email
- Video chats with attendees
- Invite attendees to meet with your team
- "Drop a Business Card" button in your virtual booth
- "Request a Meeting" button
- Matchmaking with attendees based on your selected categories
- Booth analytics reporting on the video views, company web clicks, total downloads, total interactions, and unique users in your virtual booth. (ASBrS will provide show analytics to exhibitors via email by Tuesday, May 4, and Friday, June 4.)
Acceptance of Exhibits
The exhibit application is subject to the approval of the management of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. The ASBrS reserves the right to refuse applications not meeting standards required or expected for The ASBrS 22nd Annual Meeting and/or for products or services unrelated to the professional development of The American Society of Breast Surgeons virtual attendees. All virtual booth activities and content must be professional, educational, and related to the treatment of breast disease. Please refer to the Exhibitor Guidelines and Regulations for further information.
A completed virtual booth application submitted by an authorized representative of the applicant’s firm shall become a binding contract when approved by an authorized representative of The American Society of Breast Surgeons and payment in full is received. An electronic notification will verify acceptance of the application.
Virtual Booth Payment Terms
Payment in full is due upon receipt of invoice. Deposits are not accepted. Virtual booths will not be held or reserved without full payment. 2020 booth rollover credits will be applied. If you do not have 2020 booth rollover credit, you may select the option to pay by PayPal.
The American Society of Breast Surgeons will retain 100% of the virtual booth fee if cancelled after March 31, 2021. A $100 administrative fee is due if the virtual booth is cancelled before March 31, 2021. PLEASE NOTE: massage, skincare, or light therapy companies are ineligible to exhibit and will not be accepted. Companies who apply without disclosing they have ineligible products will not be refunded. Please contact Jane Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your eligibility.
To request a booth, please complete the online exhibit space application.