2023 Support Opportunities
Sponsorships are designed to provide your company with unique opportunities to stand out. The following information outlines support opportunities related to the ASBrS 24th Annual Meeting, April 26–30, 2023, in Boston, Massachusetts. The ASBrS anticipates more than 1,700 surgeons to attend the meeting.
Acknowledgment of support typically includes:
- Complimentary listing on the Society website
- One priority point per $1000 in support – used to obtain premium booth space
- Signage and other visuals at sponsored events
- Acknowledgment in sponsored publications and meeting app
- Listing in the Annual Meeting Program and other meeting materials
Industry Supported Symposia
LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES—These independent, exclusive opportunities allow you to provide quality education on current industry topics. Recognized as an essential component of the Annual Meeting curriculum, an invaluable piece of attendees’ educational experience, symposia will be highly promoted and tied to your organization. Sponsor can develop and present the content. Symposia will be presented during the annual meeting. Post-event, the sponsor will have the opportunity to host the recording on the ASBrS Industry Events On-Demand webpage, through the end of 2023. Promotion of the event will occur through ASBrS eblasts, social media, and Member Forum, as well as on the attendee schedule both in the meeting app and on the ASBrS website to draw traffic.