Stereotactic Certification Examination
Online Examination Overview and Registration
Hardware and Software System Requirements for Examination
Take this short quiz of related content and to test your system prior to registering.
Zoom conferencing will be utilized to proctor all exams.
A secondary device, phone or iPad video, will be required for monitoring for the duration of the exam. Instructions for calling in via Zoom conferencing for the virtual proctoring of the exam will be emailed prior to your scheduled testing session.
Examination Format, Scoring, and Results
- 53 multiple choice questions
- Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of your exam.
- Exams will start promptly at the scheduled time.
- Late starts cannot be accommodated.
- Once you begin the exam, you will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Must be finished in one sitting.
- No breaks or additional time will be allowed.
- Scrap paper and pencil are recommended for use during the exam.
- All applicants must sign and agree to the terms of the attestation before proceeding with the exam. A preview of the attestation can be found here.
- Exam results will be provided by email within approximately 2 weeks from the date of your exam.
- Passing score is 80%
Preparing for the Written Examination
- Review of introductory stereotactic breast procedures materials is recommended prior to taking the exam. This material, along with practice experience are the focus of the exam.
- If you have attended the ASBrS sponsored stereotactic course but are unable to locate your syllabus, please contact email@example.com and provide the year in which you took the course.
Stereotactic Written Examination Fee: $100
*An additional $750 is required during the certification application process—a $50 clinical application access fee, a $600 review fee upon submission, and a $100 practical exam fee once eligible.