Annual Meeting Registration Fees
The registration fee includes tuition for the general session, electronic handouts and presentations, access to videos of the general session presentations, general session breakfasts, lunches, refreshment breaks, and admission to the opening reception, exhibit hall, poster session and reception, as well as the president's reception.
Not yet a member and interested in discounted Annual Meeting registration fees? Learn about the benefits of membership: applicants receive the corresponding member registration rates too, so apply today!
*verification letter needed at time of registration
Note: Industry technical/scientific staff and representatives are prohibited from registering as a student/resident/fellow non-member
Only general session registrants may register a guest. Fee includes admission to Thursday Opening Reception, Friday Poster Session and Reception, and Saturday President’s Reception only. Guest registrations are nonrefundable.
On or before April 16, 2020
Guest Registration* $175 $200
Note: Guest registration is not available for industry technical/scientific staff and representatives.
Certification Testing Opportunities
Breast Ultrasound Certification Written Exam $200 Stereotactic Procedures Certification Written Exam $100
Registration fee includes tuition, an electronic course syllabus and handouts. Full-day courses include continental breakfast, lunch and morning/afternoon refreshment breaks. Half-day morning courses include continental breakfast and a morning refreshment break. Half-day afternoon courses include an afternoon refreshment break. If you register for a course that does not include lunch, you have the option of purchasing a non-refundable lunch ticket for an additional fee of $50 (1 per attendee).
Note: Industry technical/scientific staff and representatives are prohibited from registering for pre-meeting courses with a workshop or demonstration (ie, Oncoplastics, Stereotactic Biopsy, Breast Ultrasound, and Fellows Track).
2020 Pre‑Meeting Courses
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
|Beginner Oncoplastic Skills Course with Mastotrainer and Cadaver Lab||$2,100||$2,400||$2,200||$2,500|
|Challenges and Considerations in Lactation for Breast Care Providers||$475||$775||$550||$850|
|Evaluating Technology and Its Application in the De-Escalation of Care||$300||$450||$400||$550|
|Genetics for the Breast Care Provider||$475||$775||$550||$850|
|Intermediate Oncoplastic Skills Course with Mastotrainer and Cadaver Lab||$2,100||$2,400||$2,200||$2,500|
|Practice Management: Adding Value to Your Practice Today and Tomorrow||$325||$475||$425||$575|
|Practice Primer for New Breast Surgeons||$300||$450||$400||$550|
|More than a Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Course: A Practical Management Strategy in Imaging the High-Risk/Dense Breast Patient (Full Day)||$775||$1,075||$875||$1,175|
|More than a Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Course: A Practical Management Strategy in Imaging the High-Risk/Dense Breast Patient (Half Day)||$325||$475||$425||$575|
Thursday, April 30, 2020
|Breast Ultrasound: An Introductory/Refresher Course||$800||$1,100||$900||$1,200|
|Leadership Skills to Help You Succeed in Your Practice Today||$425||$725||$525||$825|
|Surgical Techniques to Manage Benign and High-Risk Breast Disease: How I Do It||$425||$725||$525||$825|
*On-site registration for pre-meeting courses is subject to availability.
**The Fellows Track is a special supplemental course designed to address the unique needs of current and prospective breast fellows. Participation in the program is reserved for fellows participating in a year-long multidisciplinary breast surgery fellowship program and residents entering or interested in a breast fellowship. Fellows who are registered for the annual meeting may attend this program free of charge. However, attendees must also pre-register for the Fellows Track. All non-member fellows or residents must provide a letter from their program director verifying their status to register for both the Fellows Track and Annual Meeting.
- All cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 16, 2020. Approved refunds will be issued, less a $75 administrative fee. In the event of cancellation of any portion of the meeting, including pre-meeting courses, guest registration, certification exams and the general session, the Society management shall determine an equitable basis for the refund or return of the associated fees, after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made.
- Pre-meeting course and guest registration cancellations and refund requests will not be honored after the cancellation deadline on April 16, 2020, due to expenditures and commitments already made. However, you may transfer your pre-meeting course or guest registration to a colleague. The Society requires written notification for transfer of a registration.
- Refunds cannot be processed on-site for any registration fees.
- The Society office will process all approved refunds within 30 business days.
- Hotel registration cancellation/transfer must be handled directly with Atlas Travel Meetings & Incentives. Please refer to your reservation acknowledgement for contact details.
- Should you have any questions regarding the policy outlined above, please contact the Society at 410-381-9500 or email email@example.com.